there are those moments that seem to be
leading us on the way to civilization collapse
like when the bus drops us off
across the street from the mall
and we have to walk across
miles of asphalt to get home
dodging SUVs the size of
things
that ate our ancestors
and this new sun
isn’t the one I knew as a kid
and the faces of people have the same
hardness of bedouins
to us it’s a desperate sort of survival/happiness going on
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Materialism
Materialism your culture is insane you don’t know how to feel killing people across the world is a dirty deal what you call comf...
-
Free Concert For The People Who Live Next Door
-
Mayor McGuffin We are products of our times these thoughts aren’t mine everything passes through us from sewers to the divine I vibe o...
-
Life of the **** I love your body I made a map that I study there’s just one thing that distracts me from loving ideas haunt me ...
No comments:
Post a Comment