Thursday, November 7, 2013
Tiny Poverty Diary
I've given up being saved
I don't need to buy anything
I've narrowed my expectations
they fit around my mornings
I enjoy texts you send me
I don't eat organic
I write down every dream
Instead of watching tv
doubts are my companions
now that fears have fled
the beauty I've caught in glances
Is enough for me, I guess
sounds of engines and announcements,
concrete symphonies
your deep silences
sound like melodies to me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Materialism
Materialism your culture is insane you don’t know how to feel killing people across the world is a dirty deal what you call comf...
-
Free Concert For The People Who Live Next Door
-
Mayor McGuffin We are products of our times these thoughts aren’t mine everything passes through us from sewers to the divine I vibe o...
-
Life of the **** I love your body I made a map that I study there’s just one thing that distracts me from loving ideas haunt me ...
No comments:
Post a Comment