Thursday, January 15, 2015
Everybody Must Get Paid
The guy behind the counter
The seller of marijuana
The sound mixer
The bartender
The cocktail waitress
The maker of your dress
The rehearsal space owner
The six seven bouncer
The website designer
The social media promoter
The software seller
The ticket taker
The opening band
The studio musicians
The famous masterer
The bagel caterer
The music critic's paper
The opinion maker
The van rental agent
Your mother
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Materialism
Materialism your culture is insane you don’t know how to feel killing people across the world is a dirty deal what you call comf...
-
Free Concert For The People Who Live Next Door
-
Life of the **** I love your body I made a map that I study there’s just one thing that distracts me from loving ideas haunt me ...
-
Mayor McGuffin We are products of our times these thoughts aren’t mine everything passes through us from sewers to the divine I vibe o...
No comments:
Post a Comment