Saturday, February 28, 2015
One Life to Live
One life to live
how many artists have I met
disguised as bankers
how many directors
droning in front of a monitor
how many drinks have I had
with middle aged persons
imagining a future
that never happens
the brave die once
cowards every morning
if you opened your heart
and no one cared
it would still be there
if you sang a song
and people talked
would you still be there
you take measures
your mental congress
cuts your budgets
you die of a billion
paper cuts
paying dearly for everything
you wanted to say yourself
with a wallet
full of excuses
and a generous
retirement plan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Materialism
Materialism your culture is insane you don’t know how to feel killing people across the world is a dirty deal what you call comf...
-
Free Concert For The People Who Live Next Door
-
Mayor McGuffin We are products of our times these thoughts aren’t mine everything passes through us from sewers to the divine I vibe o...
-
Life of the **** I love your body I made a map that I study there’s just one thing that distracts me from loving ideas haunt me ...
No comments:
Post a Comment