...will ten people pay to see you play on a weeknight?
You may never be rich or famous, but consider yourself a success if:
1. You are writing original material
2. You can get others interested in playing it
3. You don't have to pay them for the privilege
4. You can get a gig in a bar
5. The bar invites you back and...
6. You're adding fans that aren't your friends to your fb page and...
7. You haven't given up after the age of 28 when everyone's hormones and wallets are telling them, "Enough."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Materialism
Materialism your culture is insane you don’t know how to feel killing people across the world is a dirty deal what you call comf...
-
Free Concert For The People Who Live Next Door
-
Life of the **** I love your body I made a map that I study there’s just one thing that distracts me from loving ideas haunt me ...
-
Mayor McGuffin We are products of our times these thoughts aren’t mine everything passes through us from sewers to the divine I vibe o...
No comments:
Post a Comment