We’re the news
your brand and my brand
got into a fight
my brand is apologizing
your brand is sensitive
to perceptions of hostility
my brand is about
creating understanding
my brand is making love to your brand
your brand is staring out the window
your brand has a tremendous marketing budget
my brand has close to zero
our brands fight for market share
they're vulnerable
to takeovers
your brand
pretends not to care
but is susceptible
to sudden flowers
Tuesday, August 18, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Half-Wrong
Half-Wrong I was half-wrong you were half-right only you get to decide outcomes in a sticky night “D’s” in calculus come bac...
-
Free Concert For The People Who Live Next Door
-
Life of the **** I love your body I made a map that I study there’s just one thing that distracts me from loving ideas haunt me ...
-
Mayor McGuffin We are products of our times these thoughts aren’t mine everything passes through us from sewers to the divine I vibe o...
No comments:
Post a Comment