Tuesday, November 24, 2015
Writing metacognitively
Something doesn't fall in line when you practice the set; something is off- too depressive. You try changing the sequence; you write several new songs, but you've underestimated your intentions and your second guesses are wrong. Looking over the list compulsively there's only one thing that fits- change the name of the song; the sequence of titles must have a deep fit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Materialism
Materialism your culture is insane you don’t know how to feel killing people across the world is a dirty deal what you call comf...
-
Free Concert For The People Who Live Next Door
-
Mayor McGuffin We are products of our times these thoughts aren’t mine everything passes through us from sewers to the divine I vibe o...
-
Life of the **** I love your body I made a map that I study there’s just one thing that distracts me from loving ideas haunt me ...
No comments:
Post a Comment