Saturday, June 20, 2015
Put that shit on vibrate
Believe it or not, there's nothing to do now
No one to talk to and absolutely no news
Your friends are all working
Taking care of loved ones
They've temporarily forgotten anything outside
Of the here and now (Meaning you)
Soon they'll get online
Tomorrow they'll like your status
But right now would be a great time
To reflect on your madness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Materialism
Materialism your culture is insane you don’t know how to feel killing people across the world is a dirty deal what you call comf...
-
Free Concert For The People Who Live Next Door
-
Mayor McGuffin We are products of our times these thoughts aren’t mine everything passes through us from sewers to the divine I vibe o...
-
Life of the **** I love your body I made a map that I study there’s just one thing that distracts me from loving ideas haunt me ...
No comments:
Post a Comment